I don't claim any of these pictures.. there the scrapbooks and feelings of the time they passed in and out of my life.. feel free to share them.

I'd like to tell today's youth that no matter where life takes you, big cities, small towns, you'll inevitably come across small minded People who think they're better than you. People who think that material things, or being pretty or popular, automatically make you a worthwhile human being. I'd like to tell today's youth that none of these things matter. Unless you have a strength of character, intergtity, ... and if you're lucky enough to have any of these things, don't ever sell out. Don't ever sell out. So when you meet a person for the first time, don't judge them by their station in life, 'cause who knows, that person just might end up being your best friend.


this blog is to remind myself of change.. in the good ways and bad.. and to keep going and to do nothing but look back in fond memory and smile...


Friday, June 4, 2010

when I get bored I write.





Were just hollow bodies with golden souls.
Just looking for love to pass the time
And some of us grew up in a wreck around us
And some of us grew up a wreck

We came into this world burning stars
Clothed with sin and charmed with bars
And we shout and scream and cry and we bleed
but we know that the world is a ticking bomb

I swear if I knew you before all the pain
I would have loved you differently
Loved you better
I swear if I knew this was all just a game
I would have lied to you I would have lied to you

When its all done and the grey skies open
I'll tell myself I did my best
And in the center of all the glory
I'll promise you this

I swear if I knew you before all the pain
I would have loved you differently
Loved you better
I swear if I knew this was all just a game
I would have lied to you I would have lied to you

No comments:

Post a Comment